The NFCA is excited to announce the return of its it highly successful “Power of One” membership drive for a second year as it seeks to grow the Association by asking each member to get just one new person to join. If each existing member does that, the NFCA will double in size just in time for this year National Convention in Las Vegas.
“One of the most uplifting things we hear is ‘how much softball coaches share’ – share information, share drills, share strategies- which has truly helped grow the sport,” said Executive Director Carol Bruggeman.
Get ONE new member to join the NFCA by Dec. 1, 2017, and the NFCA will enter your name into a drawing to win amazing prizes!!! The winner selects ONE of the terrific options below:
- FREE trip to the 2018 NFCA Convention in Chicago (travel expenses, hotel and convention registration included)
- FREE registration to ALL 2018-19 NFCA Coaches Clinics
- TWO FREE All-Session Tickets to every game of the 2018 Division I WCWS
- “Best of Softball” equipment package (balls, bats, nets, tees, etc.)
- “Best of Softball” educational package (Coaching Bible Volumes 1 &2, Practice Perfect Softball Book, 2017 NFCA Convention Digital Download FULL Package and 1 FREE NFCC course registration
- LIFETIME NFCA membership
“The NFCA is such a great way to educate and unite coaches from all levels under a common love for softball,” said 2016 winner Becky Pearl, head coach at Lewis University. “It is so humbling that I was picked for such a huge opportunity. What a great platform to help the NFCA grow!”
The drawing will be held at Softball Summit on Friday, Dec. 8 at the 2017 NFCA Convention. You DO NOT have to be present to win.
“Coaches compete on the field, yet collaborate off the field,” Bruggeman said. “Asking a colleague to join the NFCA is another way to share all the best the sport has to offer. Additionally, the referring member coach has an opportunity to win incredible softball prizes. Share the good news! Ask a colleague to join the NFCA today!”
But why stop at just one? A member’s name can be entered EACH TIME they get another new person to join the NFCA. Make sure the new member lists them in the “referred by” section when registering online at NFCA.org.